Job Opening: Service Technician (full-time)
The Northern Oilfield Services team in Williston is currently looking for candidates to fill the position of Service Technician.
Who we are
Northern Oilfield Services LLC sells, installs and services most types of frac & wellhead products. Provides a wide variety of related to Wellhead & Valve Service.
The Service Technician will perform duties related to the installation, repair, removal, and maintenance of wellhead equipment to ensure proper and safe operation for our customer projects.
- Mechanical ability
- Working knowledge of Wellhead Products
- Service documentation and record keeping
- Experience with Wellhead and Valve installation, Operation, and Maintenance Corrective Action and Field Complaint investigations
The incumbent will undertake any or all of the following:
- Infield installation of equipment and general understanding of valves Practice safe work habits and comply with all quality, safety, health and environmental policies, procedures, programs and regulations
- Inspect, operate and test completed products to verify functioning and conformance to requirements.
- Position and/or align components for assembly, manually or using hoists
- Verify parts clearances and fit up
- Adjust, repair, rework, or replace parts and assemblies to eliminate malfunctions and to ensure proper operation
- Read and interpret assembly drawings or operation manuals
- Maintain and lubricate parts or components
- Perform other regular duties as assigned or requested
- Be available for on-call
- Education Level: High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Requires a valid regular driver’s license (operator license)
- Pass background check, drug testing/screening & DOT physical
- 1 year oil & gas experience (preferred)
- Previous experience in the oil & gas field will be given preferred placement
- Willingness to travel
- Varied shifts
Job Time Type: Regular, Full Time (30 Hours or More)
Wages: $25 – $40 per hour commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance (BCBS of ND after 60 days), Company covers 75%
- Simple IRA with company contribution (After 90 days) 3% company match Paid time off (after 180 days)
- Paid Vacation
- 90 day review period
- Potential living allowance
- Rotational schedule available
- Professional development assistance
- FR’s provided
How to Apply:
Apply via the Careers page. Please make sure you attach a resume. Applications without a resume will not be considered.
Northern Oilfield Services
1637 44th St West
Williston, ND 58801
Contact: Shawn Jacobson
Phone: (855) 935-5432
Job Order: 763367, Print Date: 5/9/2022 1:37:47 PM